Type IIR Surgical Face Mask
This pack contains 50 disposable face masks (face coverings) made from three layers of comforting-to-skin fabric to cover the mouth and nose. They feature a soft ear loop fastening and comfortable pleated design.
- Type IIR certified
- 3 ply
- Surgical face mask
Each mask conforms to the EN 14683 standard and offers 98% bacterial filtration efficiency.
Features a protective 3-ply design creating an effective barrier, providing superior levels of protection. High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Colour: white
- One size: 17cm x 9.5cm
- Single use only
- Each mask should only be used once and immediately disposed of with your household waste after use.
Full Test Report, CE and related documents available on request.
1) Wash your hands with soap and water before touching the mask
2) Remove one mask from the pack and ensure there are no tears or holes
3) Fold the mask in half and keep an arch shape in the middle which will sit over your nose
4) Place an ear loop around one ear first, and then the other one
5) Adjust the mask until it fits comfortably over your nose
6) Unfold the mask and stretch it underneath your chin
7) Clean your hands again and refrain from touching the mask once it’s fitted to your face
8) After use, dispose of immediately in household waste and wash your hands again